You can cancel free of charge up to 48h before the date of the activity.
Activity description :
History buffs? Visit the Hôtel de la Marine, a monument located on Place de la Concorde, for a real plunge back in time. During the tour, you'll discover the 18th-century apartments and admire numerous works of art.
Tour advantages :
- Discover the Al Thani Collection until October 22, 2023
- Explore the Intendants' Apartments: immerse yourself in the architecture and decoration of the 18th-century apartments.
- Visit the Al Thani Collection and the exhibition "Medieval Treasures from the Victoria & Albert Museum When the English Spoke French" from the end of June 2023
- Visit accompanied by a connected headset, the Confident, for an immersive experience
- Open 7 days a week, all year round
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday: 10:30am-7pm
- Friday: 10.30am-9.30pm
- Closed on January 1, May 1 and December 25
Conditions of use :
- Admission with tickets, on mobile or paper, on day of visit
2 place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris
How to get there :
- Metro 1, 8 & 12: Concorde
- Bus 84 & 94: Concorde - Royale
- Bus 42, 72, 73 and N11: Concorde