Activity description :
Discover the thrill of skydiving over Mont Saint-Michel for an unforgettable experience. Discover tandem skydiving in complete safety with experienced skydivers.
Mont Saint-Michel: a dream spot for skydiving
Ah, our beloved Mont Saint-Michel... The pride of the Normans (sorry to our Breton friends), this large rock between land and sea is one of France's heritage gems.
Between its walkable bay and its abbey, the Mont Saint-Michel is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and on this parachute jump, you'll have a breathtaking view of this historic marvel from the sky.
Course of the jump at Mont Saint-Michel
- Meet at the Grènes du Mont Saint-Michel airfield at the time of your jump.
- Your instructor will welcome you on site. He'll give you a 15-minute briefing and safety instructions.
- You then board a small plane and take off from the airfield for a twenty-minute flight.
- At an altitude of 3,000 metres, the door opens and it's time to take the plunge...at 200 km/h!
- At the halfway point, at around 1,500 meters, the parachute deploys, and you're ready to take to the skies under the guidance of your instructor. It's time to enjoy the ride and the peace and quiet: you discover the sky slowly, the whole bay of Mont-Saint-Michel, enjoying the silence of the air...
- But the ground is already approaching, you lift your legs and your tandem pilot assures you of a safe landing. All you want to do is do it again!
- On arrival, you'll be presented with a diploma and T-shirt to immortalize the moment.
The skydiving center
your instructors will make sure your skydiving experience in Normandy is a memorable one. The center is staffed by professional skydivers with thousands of jumps to their credit.
Hooked up to a harness with your instructor, you'll be able to fill up on adrenalin accompanied by experts.
Parachute jumping is ideal for bachelor parties or as a gift.
Address: Aérodrome d'Avranches le Val Saint-Père, 55 Bouille, 50300 Le Val Saint-Père
How to get there :
- By car: 55 min from Rennes via A84