Organize your bachelor or bachelorette party with Funbooker
Funbook is THE platform for organizing your bachelor/bachelorette party (stag/hen do) in France. With a multitude of fun activities on offer, from skydiving to wine tasting, you’re sure to find the perfect trip for you and your friends, especially that lucky guy or gal who’s about to tie the knot!
What is a bachelor party (stag party)?
A bachelor.ette party, also known as a stag party or hen do, is an opportunity to celebrate the last moments of the single life of a man or woman shortly to enter marriage. Organized by his or her closest group of friends, it is a weekend that often revolves around fun activities, a trip abroad, and a lot of drinking… Made even more famous thanks to their depiction in Hollywood films, bachelor.ette parties have become a right of passage for men and women whose lives are about to change forever. Therefore, it’s important to do it right, and make sure the groom- or bride-to-be has the best weekend possible!
Activities: the key to a successful bachelor party
7 fantastic bachelorette party activities
Looking to organize the perfect bachelorette party in France? Check out our list of favorites:
- Olympiades: For a weekend of fun and games, check out our different Olympiades options. This activity involves team games, challenges, and a LOT of fun!
- Cooking course: What could be more French than learning how to cook French cuisine? Learn from some of the best chefs in the capital and around the country! This is a great activity to do with the girls, with plenty of wine normally on offer too
- Escape game: A thrilling group activity! Rack your brains to solve puzzles and riddles to escape the room in under 60 minutes. We’ve put together a list of the most exciting escape games in France.
- Spa: Looking for something more relaxing? You really can’t beat a spa weekend with the girls! At Funbooker, we’ve put together a list of the best spas and well-being centers around France for a perfect weekend with friends.
- Photo shoot: It’s also important to capture those magical final moments of single life! Funbooker has brought together some of the best French bachelorette photographers around France so you can capture and cherish those memories
- Skydiving: This is for those thrill-seeking brides-to-be. We’ve put together a list of the most exhilarating jump spots and jump centers around France for a stunning activity with breathtaking views and a real adrenaline shot.
- Workshops: For something more wholesome, we have put together a list of fun and creative craft workshops around France to do with the girls. Try ceramics, or perfume making, or maybe drawing or painting. You’ll really find that perfect activity for your friend in our list.
7 fantastic bachelor party activities
Looking to organize the perfect bachelor party in France? Check out our list of favorites:
- Bungee jumping: Is there a more thrilling way to say goodbye to single life? Tie your groom-to-be onto a long bungee and chuck him off a bridge or viaduct in one of the many stunning jump spots around France. You’re sure to find the right one on our dedicated bungee jumping page!
- Wine tasting: When in France for a bachelor party, might as well mix fun and booze! Of course, France is renowned for its wonderful selections of wines and vineyards that you can discover with your group of friends for a fantastic, rustic bachelor party activity.
- Bubble Football: Fun and laughs guaranteed if you opt for a day of bubble football with a bit of tag archery thrown in for kicks! Check out our page listing the different bubble football centers around France, a great activity for the guys.
- Canyoning: Ever thrown yourself down a mountain river? Well, France has some of the most stunning mountainous locations where you can do just that. This is an exhilarating bachelor party activity that combines fun, breathtaking views and a pinch of danger. A great way to send off the groom-to-be.
- Quiz game: Do you love quizzes and blind tests and dream of challenging your friends and family in a TV style setting? Then you've come to the right place! France has a selection of quiz games on offer, a popular activity perfect for a bachelor party!
- Treasure hunt: France has some of the best city spots for treasure hunts and at Funbooker we’ve put together a list of our favorites! Solve riddles, find clues, follow trails or go on treasure hunts to find the solution with the guys. Perfect for a bachelor party activity.
- A boat tour: What to try something that’s not too physically exerting? France has some of the best spots for boat trips, especially in Paris! Float down the Seine and take in the Eiffel Tower or the Louvre while enjoying food and drinks on offer. A great send off for the groom-to-be.